Race Entry Instructions
For Registered users:
- Click Login in the top right corner if you are not logged in already.
- Check My profile to ensure your details are current, especially your mobile number which will be used for your race contact. Save changes at bottom of page
- Check My Boats and then click on Boat name and Edit boat details to ensure these details are correct as they will also be used on your race entry. Save changes at bottom of page
- Select Racing or Cruising from the main menu and select the appropriate Race Series.
Note: You can also book using the Book online tab, but the Notice of Race & Sailing Instructions are only found on the Racing tab.
- You can find NOR/SI in Downloads section on the bottom of the page
- Select Enter Series or Individual Races Here, and then on the next page it will default to Series Entry if date still available or Select the appropriate individual race if required then press Make Reservation(Green Box)
- In the For Whom box, you will select the Skipper of the boat for this race/series.
- Select the boat for the race/series.
- Read Race Declaration
- Click Done(Green Box)
- You will get a confirmation of your reservation on the top of the page and via email
- The email will contain payment instructions:
Payment can be made to
Particulars = Boat Name, Code = Series Name, Reference = Series or Race#
Payment by bank transfer is required to complete your entry.
To Register (for non-members, if you haven't put an entry in via the new website):
- Click Login at the top right
- Scroll down and click Create an account now
- Fill in your details and secure password
- Click Create account (Green Box)
- Login into the website with email/password you've just used
- Follow instructions above from step #2
Last updated 04:44 on 25 November 2021